PhD Student, Institute of Neuroscience
- MRes in Neuroscience, Newcastle University
- MSc in Psychology, Northumbria University
- B.A., Biology, Cinema Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Laird S. Cermak Award for “the best research presented in the area of memory or memory disorders,” International Neuropsychological Society Mid-Year Meeting, July 2018.
- Research Council Doctoral Training Partnership Supplementary Award, 2018.
- Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship, 2014-2018.
- Northumbria University Academic Scholarship, 2013.
Professional Memberships and Other Activities
- MRC/ Academy of Medical Sciences Policy Internship, London, UK, autumn 2018.
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Graduate membership – MBPsS.
- Learning and Memory Processes Centre, Durham University.
- Demonstrator for the School of Psychology, Newcastle University.